Please be sure to review the following options and add them to your cart as needed.
- Need Bartenders? All bars must be staffed by the Community Centre’s SMART Serve certified bartenders. Two bartenders at $20.00/hr each. Minimum 3 hours. One bartender will arrive 30 minutes early to setup. Both bartenders stay one hour after to clean up. We request you pay the bartenders directly in cash or equivalent. Selecting this option will allow us to contact you to arrange the hours the bartenders will attend.
- you need your own special event liquor permit from the AGCO
- you will also need event insurance available for a nominal fee from many insurers
- Don’t want to wash your dishes? Pay our dishwasher $15.00 per hour to wash the dishes and put them away for you.
- Don’t want to set up and put away? Pick one of three floor plans and arrive to all your tables and chairs in place $150.00
- Don’t want to make your own centrepieces? Pick one of three options and 25 centrepieces will be ready for you on your event day. if you’ve also selected setup, they will be on the tables. $30.00
- Need Wine Glasses? Rent ours for $30.00
You will also be charged a $200 deposit, which will be held until your rental is complete. Any damages or excessive cleaning required will result in the deposit being forfeited.
Any error in prices shown on your cart will be corrected by admin prior to confirmation. Once confirmed, you will receive an invoice from us. Please pay following the instructions on the invoice.
Price displayed below may be dependent on length of time and options chosen, and includes the $200 refundable deposit.
The Tyrone Community Centre is Wheel Chair Accessible.
The main hall is 67′ x 47′, with dance capacity of 188 people (dance floor + chairs & tables). The capacity is greater for dinner seating (no dance)
The hall provides 18 Round tables (seat 8-10); 10 Rectangle tables (seat 8-10) and 12 Square tables (seat 4).
The Buffet / Meeting Room (North Room) is 14′ x 47 ‘. Kitchen includes dishwasher, 3 sinks, Commercial size gas oven; Microwave; Warming Trays; Coffee Makers; Kettles; dishes and cutlery.
Bar facilities are available. Bar tenders are supplied by the Community Centre.